Be Free of Self-Consciousness With A New Smile
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Why Choose Bonding for Teeth Restoration?
If you feel self-conscious about your smile, a dental bonding procedure is a very popular and cost-effective way to repair small imperfections on your teeth. Dental imperfections can be caused even through our great efforts of maintaining a healthy oral routine. If you are in the areas of North Palm Beach and Juno Beach, and are in need of a tooth bonding procedure contact the office of Acosta Dental Arts, PA to schedule a free smile assessment with Dr. Adrian Acosta.
Tooth bonding is used for a variety of purposes:
- Correct a tooth gap
- Cover discolorations
- Repair chipped/cracked teeth
What is Tooth Bonding?
Bonding is the application of resin to the tooth. Unlike veneers, where impressions are manufactured in a laboratory, bonding is done “freehand” and thus is heavily dependent upon the skill of the dentist. The tooth must be color-matched, sculpted, and polished to produce a beautiful and natural-looking result. With years of experience in cosmetic dentistry with specific training in tooth bonding techniques, patients can feel comfortable and secure in Dr. Acosta’s natural talent of creating beautiful smiles.
The Dental Bonding Procedure
Bonding takes approximately 30-60 minutes and can be completed in a single office visit.
- First, we select a shade of composite resin that closely matches the shade of the patient’s teeth.
- Next, Dr. Acosta applies a liquid that helps the bonding material adhere to the teeth.
- The composite resin is applied to the teeth, smoothed into the desired shape and harden with a high intensity light.
- After the resin has hardened, Dr. Acosta makes a final touches and polishes the teeth being treated until they resemble the other teeth.
The procedure is simple for an experienced dentist like Dr. Adrian Acosta, to learn more about teeth bonding or schedule a procedure, call our North Palm Beach office at 561-622-0301 or fill out our contact form to schedule your Free Smile Assessment.